Awards and Scholarships
Zonta International Foundation for Women provides scholarships and funds programs developed in conjunction with the United Nations, for which Zonta has NGO advisory status and an active role in the UN Commission on the Status of Women.
Recent Zonta International Foundation for Women projects include:
- Assisting sexual assault survivors
- Campaigning against Human Trafficking
- Advocating to End Child Marriage
Zonta International Scholarships support gender equality and help women to overcome gender barriers from classroom to boardroom:
- The Amelia Earhart Fellowship is awarded annually to up to 35 women worldwide pursuing Ph.D./doctoral degrees in aerospace engineering and space sciences.
- The Jane M. Klausman Women in Business Scholarships are awarded annually to up to 38 women worldwide pursuing Bachelors & Masters degrees in Business Management.
- Women in Technology Scholarship was piloted in 2019 offering 36 scholarships to women pursuing education, careers, and leadership roles in Technology. We anticipate the next round will be awarded in 2021.
- Young Women in Public Affairs Award/Scholarship Because Zonta International believes that young women are the key to women’s advancement in the field of public service, it offers the Young Women in Public Affairs (YWPA) Award, which recognizes young women, ages 16-19, for demonstrating leadership skills and commitment to public service and civic causes, and encourages them to continue their participation in public and political life.
- For more information about local scholarships and awards contact email@example.com
For more information about Zonta International visit www.zonta.org.
You can find the awards for which we are currently reviewing applications by clicking this link: